Many people will ‘go on a diet’ each and every January. Their willpower and self control will last for a while, maybe long enough to shed the extra pounds, but maybe not. Most successful weight loss regimes…
Constant snacking can be harmful to teeth. Eating sugary foods or drinks produces acids that attack teeth. Our saliva takes an hour to neutralise those acids after each snack.
But don’t despair! There are lots of snack choices that are healthy for teeth as well as for our bodies.
- Keep to your meal routine
- Choose reduced fat options
- Walk off excess weight
- Pack a healthy snack
- Read those food labels
- Portion caution
- Get up on your feet, don’t sit for long periods
- Drink more water and less alcohol
- Enjoy mealtimes, don’t eat on the run
- Don’t forget your 5-a-day